Roblox Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Clothing designer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I made my second Roblox account after my very first one got hacked in 2019. I used it until it got deleted in early 2022, but while using the second account, I rushed the creation of another account so I can do the royale high gifting event since nobody helped me with it for 2 years, I set the accounts birthday to the same day it was made. And at the time I never thought I'd use it after the event, I didn't set it to my proper birthday. So back to present day, a week after my second account was deleted, I ended up switching to my third account instead of making a new one because it had a decent amount of items on it plus, I had it for 2 years at this point. So, I started doing stuff like playing donation games, Microsoft rewards and designing clothing so I could get some robux. But I've recently heard about devfourm and talent hub, and as a clothing designer it could really do me a ton. Is there anyway to change your Roblox accounts age if it's under 13? I have an id with me.

· Registered
5 Posts
i felt this, but it was because i was actually underage at the time. I recommend you contact roblox support and try to get a human to speak with you, perhaps you could show him proof you are over (or 13) by doing the verify age thing in accounts that are 13+. Hopefully you get your account set to the right age but please know that roblox support can be bad and you could get a message saying that you can't change your roblox age. Anyways good luck! (y)

· Registered
Clothing designer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i felt this, but it was because i was actually underage at the time. I recommend you contact roblox support and try to get a human to speak with you, perhaps you could show him proof you are over (or 13) by doing the verify age thing in accounts that are 13+. Hopefully you get your account set to the right age but please know that roblox support can be bad and you could get a message saying that you can't change your roblox age. Anyways good luck! (y)
How would I e able to get in contact with an actual human? All the times i've used support I've gotten bots.

· Registered
5 Posts
How would I e able to get in contact with an actual human? All the times i've used support I've gotten bots.
well i was thinking and i figured a method, make a new account that is 13+ (set it to your real bday) and do the verify age to get vc. When doing that you will meet a bot then a human. When talking to them, explain what happened and verify your age. That way you may be able to get your roblox account bday reset in your main to your real bday. But please keep in mind i dont know if anyone tried this so i'm not sure if it will work or not but it's worth a shot

the website banner :3
12,865 Posts
I had a similar problem where my account got stolen and the age was changed to underage so I also went through Roblox Support and all that and here's what I got:

Roblox will not change your account birthday, except if the age you registered with was already over 13 at the time of the registration.

· Registered
Clothing designer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a similar problem where my account got stolen and the age was changed to underage so I also went through Roblox Support and all that and here's what I got:

Roblox will not change your account birthday, except if the age you registered with was already over 13 at the time of the registration.
Is it possible to send them my ID to verify tho?

· Registered
Clothing designer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i was thinking and i figured a method, make a new account that is 13+ (set it to your real bday) and do the verify age to get vc. When doing that you will meet a bot then a human. When talking to them, explain what happened and verify your age. That way you may be able to get your roblox account bday reset in your main to your real bday. But please keep in mind i dont know if anyone tried this so i'm not sure if it will work or not but it's worth a shot
Okay, will try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts