Roblox Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So kay, the 30 of December one of my accounts was permanently banned from Roblox.
The ban was for "fraud". I was like "what", because all the cards i have and all that i have used to recharge robux are of my father and I. I go and I asked my father if he did something, and yep, he cancelled the last purchase. But it wasn't with intention, I understand him. So i sent a email a roblox appeling the account and if I could get it back. They asnwered ofc, but I don't understand something.

What the ohgod do i have to put there??? (IMAGE)

Please I need help, I spent A LOT of money in that account and I don't want to lose everything for a simple error.

Font Terrestrial plant Darkness Screenshot Number

· Premium member
1,436 Posts
well they explained it in the reply. they need the adult (your father) to email support and explain that it was a mistake. once an account is terminated for 30 days is can no longer be appealed and the account will be gone forever.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well they explained it in the reply. they need the adult (your father) to email support and explain that it was a mistake. once an account is terminated for 30 days is can no longer be appealed and the account will be gone forever.
i see, but i have to answer from my dad's personal gmail, right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts