Votes: 3 33.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i made my private server public to my friends and others

SOON AFTER. MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED FOR 1 WEEK DUE TO SPAMMING WITH MY FRIENDS. THEY WHERE ALSO BANNED. im never trusting ANYONE. AGAIN.

im. angry and thats why you trust nobody. and why ii have trust issues.

SOON AFTER. MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED FOR 1 WEEK DUE TO SPAMMING WITH MY FRIENDS. THEY WHERE ALSO BANNED. im never trusting ANYONE. AGAIN.

·
Unprofessional Roblox Forum account
the website banner :3
12,805 Posts
My favorite SCP game, it's fun, and the developer is really talented, my only problem with it is...
playing with a friend, when I tried to play it with friends, it was hard for us to find eachother, I would need to walk all the way to a corner of the map, just for the 25% chance of them being in that corner.

But anyone being able make furniture in it is a really good idea and I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My favorite SCP game, it's fun, and the developer is really talented, my only problem with it is...
playing with a friend, when I tried to play it with friends, it was hard for us to find eachother, I would need to walk all the way to a corner of the map, just for the 25% chance of them being in that corner.

But anyone being able make furniture in it is a really good idea and I'm looking forward to it.
vip is better if your friends with the (vip )server owner as they can teleport you.. also. wistling is a good way to find eatchother during day now it shows where you are and can be heard by others 5 ban days remain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.