Roblox Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Shirts!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, newbie here. Decided to try and reach out here because for some reason Roblox still won't let me do anything in the devforum besides like and save posts, which is incredibly frustrating since I've done everything they wanted me to to "join".

ANYWAYS, I've been experiencing this problem where whenever I upload new classic shirts and stuff for my group, it isn't being added to my inventory. Now, I've tried to contact Roblox about this, but they seem to be skirting around the problem and answering my question directly. Below is what I've got so far:
Font Rectangle Number Screenshot Magenta

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Slope

Font Parallel Number Screenshot

I just sent a response back directly asking why this change suddenly happened, unfortunately I am not optimistic about what I'll get in response. This whole situation is frustrating, especially when there have been several threads about this on the devforum that has taken them WEEKS to get someone to even acknowledge, despite all the people having issues: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/ugc-a...-the-creators-inventory-automatically/2033231

Has anyone else been experiencing these issues? Is there anyone we can talk to, higher up, about this problem? Does anyone have any more information on this? This whole situation is disheartening and seeing the way other issues are handled on the devforum, really discourages me from trying to make anything else on Roblox (not to mention again my perpetual inability to post or respond to threads on the devoforum).

· Registered
Shirts!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is the clothing owned by the group or by a player? (in this case, you)
It's owned by the group but I'm the one that made the item itself. Before this week, even if I uploaded it to the group, it would still put it in my inventory, but now it won't do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts