Roblox Forum banner
1 - 8 of 11 Posts

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
I was just playing funky friday when this hacker just busts in the server and they demolish everyone I'll make a part 3 to this
there called exploiters not hackers, hackers break in to computers with unauthorised access, exploiting is reusing a bug for your own reason
Its the same And they can call it what they want

·
Registered
596 Posts
I was just playing funky friday when this hacker just busts in the server and they demolish everyone I'll make a part 3 to this
there called exploiters not hackers, hackers break in to computers with unauthorised access, exploiting is to take advantage of a particular error or security vulnerability in computers or networks.
exploiting means doing something incorrectly/wrong and hacking is hacking into computers (which is wrong) so like @NotZuze said they're the same

·
Registered
596 Posts
there called exploiters not hackers, hackers break in to computers with unauthorised access, exploiting is reusing a bug for your own reason
how is it the same when they have different definitions but thats mainly the appropriate term
learned is correct.
tbh both words are fine it really doesn't matter

·
Registered
596 Posts
how is it the same when they have different definitions but thats mainly the appropriate term
learned is correct.
tbh both words are fine it really doesn't matter
yeah but in one of them you are accusing them of a crime and the other is gaining an advantage from a flaw in the system
exploiting is against the rblx tos tho

·
Registered
568 Posts
there called exploiters not hackers, hackers break in to computers with unauthorised access, exploiting is to take advantage of a particular error or security vulnerability in computers or networks.
Your 100% correct. When you report someone on Roblox it says "Cheaters & Exploiters" not "Exploiters and hackers".

1 - 8 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.