Registered
1,370 Posts
depressed by what?
i get bullied in school, my parents don't seem to care about me and other stuff

i mean, we didn't do anything to you
and uh
yeah we didn't do anything to you
i just wanna know if people want me here
Of course we want you here, I think you should take a break from the forums and maybe have a little chat with you parents about how you are feeling and I think they will understand, If you take my advice goodluck.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
depressed by what?

and uh
Of course we want you here, I think you should take a break from the forums and maybe have a little chat with you parents about how you are feeling and I think they will understand, If you take my advice goodluck.
i take a break everyday

i am only on here at school

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
depressed by what?

and uh
i take a break everyday

But still I think you should talk to them, if you keep it bottled up then it will get way worse, and believe me you do not want it to get worse cause I have had experience in someway with what you are feeling.

·
dead person
3,272 Posts
depressed by what?

and uh
i take a break everyday

Ask your teacher

·
Read Only
19,816 Posts
why must you even ask forum members if you should stay or not? why are you letting a bunch of kids influence your decision? if you want to stay then go ahead, if you want to leave then go ahead, no one's stopping you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.