Not open for further replies.

Do you like my profile pic (be honest)

797 views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  RealZuze 
#1 ·
IF my profile is ugly let me know lol

#9 ·
Anime is cringe
no because i hate anime
Bro I have a life, im not the one that spends his days on forums and games meant for underage children. You even bought the pro upgrade for ur account because u think having pro on ur profile makes u look cool. lol cmon man, You literally been on here years and for what? lol
having a life means watching moving art roleplaying a fairy tale? your so wrong my guy.
does having a life mean playing games meant for kids and spending years on a forum site lol

#13 ·
Anime is cringe
no because i hate anime
Bro I have a life, im not the one that spends his days on forums and games meant for underage children. You even bought the pro upgrade for ur account because u think having pro on ur profile makes u look cool. lol cmon man, You literally been on here years and for what? lol
having a life means watching moving art roleplaying a fairy tale? your so wrong my guy.
does having a life mean playing games meant for kids and spending years on a forum site lol
Are you being sarcastic or something? Roblox isn't just for kids and if you think that, you're probably a child yourself. Also what's wrong with spending years on a forum site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.