Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Some of people write their names(Max,Elizabeth etc.) and ROBLOX does not allow real names in roblox so display names will get deleted soon i think.

·
Banned
2,144 Posts
I think they are good, though they were kind of hard to get. Since there are 2+ billion users on ROBLOX, finding a good username is rare.
However, display names change that. With display names, you can change your name to whatever making the problem non-existent.

they r good but they probably will get deleted soon

·
Super Moderator
4,332 Posts
Some of people write their names(Max,Elizabeth etc.) and ROBLOX does not allow real names in roblox so display names will get deleted soon i think.
There would be no reason to delete them over that, they'd just make people unable to use names as them, at least if they have any logic or sense.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Honestly, I can see them being used badly, maybe with bypasses and stuffs.

Otherwise, honestly really helpful for usernames. Also you don't have to pay. Only patience is required if you wanna change it.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
id say that im neutral with the update

kinda unnecessary reason: id say that the update is a little "extra" in my opinion, becuase u dont really see games like minecraft or fortnite do that type of stuff

good reason: at the same time, lots of ppl on roblox dont get the usernames that they want because they are usually taken by an inactive user, so maybe roblox could have came out with this update as an upside to the username system

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's not bad but then again it is. I've recently seen people use real names and there is a possibility of somebody using something inappropriate as their display name, and it also allows a lot of people to impersonate famous people and anybody could fall for this unless they have noticed that under every display name there is an @ showing the actual username. I don't see how or why Roblox wanted to even add this in but I am not very fond of it.

·
Registered
5,382 Posts

kinda unnecessary reason: id say that the update is a little "extra" in my opinion, becuase u dont really see games like minecraft or fortnite do that type of stuff

good reason: at the same time, lots of ppl on roblox dont get the usernames that they want because they are usually taken by an inactive user, so maybe roblox could have came out with this update as an upside to the username system
i mean twitter kinda has display names
oh wait yeah twitter bad

·
Registered
6 Posts

i mean twitter kinda has display names
oh wait yeah twitter bad
twitter is a completely different story lmao

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.