Roblox Forum banner
1 - 8 of 9 Posts

CONNECT FOUR CHAMPION 馃挭馃挭馃挭
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
get vpn and set it to germany (but i heard australia works) (i went on my iphone and downloaded free vpn by free vpn .org (trademark sign) (i just searched free vpn germany)
if you're using the same app as i did, connect to dusseldorf (with german flag). btw to check ur ip go to whatsmyip.com and it'll tell you, and in most, if not, some apps, instead of connecting you to ____ it connects you to another country.

go to the roblox app/website, both are fine. and go to settings under account info/details. and you'll see "display name" and your current username/display name below. congrats u can have a display name now idk

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks but I switched it after to like chicago or something and it still showed the display name so i think I'm stuck with it forever
u can change it every week tho

Banned
get vpn and set it to germany (but i heard australia works) (i went on my iphone and downloaded free vpn by free vpn .org (trademark sign) (i just searched free vpn germany)
if you're using the same app as i did, connect to dusseldorf (with german flag). btw to check ur ip go to whatsmyip.com and it'll tell you, and in most, if not, some apps, instead of connecting you to ____ it connects you to another country.

go to the roblox app/website, both are fine. and go to settings under account info/details. and you'll see "display name" and your current username/display name below. congrats u can have a display name now idk
ok that's cool, thanks for epik tutorial, bookmarking this

Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks but I switched it after to like chicago or something and it still showed the display name so i think I'm stuck with it forever
change your vpn server back to germany or something and you can change it again

1 - 8 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.