Roblox Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any existing discord bots that take ROBLOX Group Ranks and give users in the Discord Server roles? Example: Member Group Rank, user joins the discord and gets a role called "Member". I'm okay with open-source!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I don't think you need a bot to do that, I remember there was a setting in the discord server settings to make roles and automatically give roles to people that join.

and if I am wrong and there is not anything like that, then this is for sure:

And I remember the bot "MEE6" can do that, if someone joins, it makes them a certain role and if they level up by chatting more it gives them another role.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Are there any existing discord bots that take ROBLOX Group Ranks and give users in the Discord Server roles? Example: Member Group Rank, user joins the discord and gets a role called "Member". I'm okay with open-source!
Bloxlink, it's pretty simple to set up, and it's free.

MEE6 can give roles based on what level they have, but it requires Premium, which costs 5 dollars per month if I'm correct. (MEE6 is pretty much a general bot meant for all types of servers, it does not have any integrations with ROBLOX in any way.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.