Roblox Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 13 year old daughter is a massive fan of Adopt Me. She has spent the last couple of years creating a collection of pets that she is super proud of. Today, user SmyaeAzg851 hacked into her account and swapped all her pets to his own user!!! She has lost ALL of them and she is so upset and dissapointed - she has had a really hard year with her life threatening allergies and I have been in & out of hospital with health issues. My daughter is such a loving, caring, wonderful girl and her Adopt Me pets meant so much to her. I’ve reported to Roblox but they say they no longer recover pets taken by hackers :(. Is there ANYTHING else I can do???? I want to talk to Roblox customer services and beg for them to reinstate her pets but there is no number to call in the UK :(

· dead person
3,411 Posts
My 13 year old daughter is a massive fan of Adopt Me. She has spent the last couple of years creating a collection of pets that she is super proud of. Today, user SmyaeAzg851 hacked into her account and swapped all her pets to his own user!!! She has lost ALL of them and she is so upset and dissapointed - she has had a really hard year with her life threatening allergies and I have been in & out of hospital with health issues. My daughter is such a loving, caring, wonderful girl and her Adopt Me pets meant so much to her. I’ve reported to Roblox but they say they no longer recover pets taken by hackers :(. Is there ANYTHING else I can do???? I want to talk to Roblox customer services and beg for them to reinstate her pets but there is no number to call in the UK :(
call adopt me support. i saw that some people asked them for their pets back beacuse they got hacked but only a few people got their items back. you need to have screenshots in order to possibly get your items back. if your roblox account got hacked and you cant access it talk to roblox. if its just adopt me that you cant get back
go to

please tell me if she can access the account itself

· dead person
3,411 Posts
call adopt me support. i saw that some people asked them for their pets back beacuse they got hacked but only a few people got their items back. you need to have screenshots in order to possibly get your items back. if your roblox account got hacked and you cant access it talk to roblox. if its just adopt me that you cant get back
go to

please tell me if she can access the account itself
i kinda explained it badly but basically if she cant access her roblox account contact roblox.
if she can but lost her pets contact adopt me support.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These were the pets they took - multiples of these pets, lots of legendaries and neons etc

Vertebrate White Mammal Organism Yellow

i kinda explained it badly but basically if she cant access her roblox account contact roblox.
if she can but lost her pets contact adopt me support.
Thank you for helping - I’ve tried filling in the Adopt Me online support but it’s not working, says 4 weeks for a reply and their terms say they don’t help by giving back pets that are taken by hacking (and it was hacking - they literally logged in to my daughters Roblox account but not anyone we know, password never shared etc). Is there somewhere I can call? I’m in UK and can’t see any customer services for here. Is there any way I can get the pets back from the hacker myself??

6 Posts
You can go into trade hub, then you need to go near safety hub, to report any illegal trades
Product Azure Rectangle Purple Organism

Official Adopt me server guidelines:
Font Event Darkness Electric blue Circle

Next time, use 2nd authefication ( my english isnt very good )

This is how trade hub looks like (28.11.2022)
Building Light Azure Tower Window

Any time, you can private message any of admins/moderators for help, discord.gg/adoptme
Font Circle Darkness Magenta Display device
(not full picture of admins w/ mods)

· dead person
3,411 Posts
These were the pets they took - multiples of these pets, lots of legendaries and neons etc

View attachment 70551

Thank you for helping - I’ve tried filling in the Adopt Me online support but it’s not working, says 4 weeks for a reply and their terms say they don’t help by giving back pets that are taken by hacking (and it was hacking - they literally logged in to my daughters Roblox account but not anyone we know, password never shared etc). Is there somewhere I can call? I’m in UK and can’t see any customer services for here. Is there any way I can get the pets back from the hacker myself??
your daughter probably clicked on a fake roblox link. it took her cookie data and accessed her roblox account without email verification. adopt me gives the pets back if you have genuine proof and you need to follow them in order to get it back. dont message the mods on discord - they dont help you they just moderate the server.

this is not your fault but it just kind of means she got tricked and clicked on a fake link. dont click on links is the thing.
example roblox.com.kz is fake cause it has kz in it
the real one is roblox.com
this is a huge method going on in roblox to scam players so you should be careful.
contact adopt me support and hope that they actually believe your proof, read it and give it back.

calling doesnt help just email them and wait some time it takes a long time but some players genuinely got their pets back.

i recommend asking ur daughter if she clicked on a roblox link that day.

edit: turn on ur email verification if it wasnt a cookie steal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts