Roblox Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
So I was just tryna play club iris today. And I was having a normal conversation with someone. Then this guy here who WAS wearing the yellow free blonde hair, normal skin tone, roblox boy package, green bay shirt and jeans. Was forcing me to be gay! he chased me around
dontmakemegay.png
and then, he left. BUT THEN, I WAS TRYNA TELL SOMEONE ABOUT IT. AND THEY KEPT TRYNA KISS ME! KISS ME! IM ALREADY TAKEN AND IT DISGUSTS ME!
dontmakemegay2.png
this guys user is Alexander but replace the L with a i capitalized. and the other guy is x_huh.

it may sound weird im posting this but im just tryna share this

· Registered
2,613 Posts
So I was just tryna play club iris today. And I was having a normal conversation with someone. Then this guy here who WAS wearing the yellow free blonde hair, normal skin tone, roblox boy package, green bay shirt and jeans. Was forcing me to be gay! he f*king chased me around acting h0rny and all that bull crap. View attachment 31726 and then, he left. BUT THEN, I WAS TRYNA TELL SOMEONE ABOUT IT. AND THEY KEPT TRYNA KISS ME! KISS ME! IM ALREADY ****ING TAKEN AND IT DISGUSTS ME! View attachment 31727 this guys user is Alexander but replace the L with a i capitalized. and the other guy is x_huh.

it may sound weird im posting this but im just tryna share this
man that dude asking you to be gay is not more than 10 years old
the second one seems like a troller so what to expect

the website banner :3
12,872 Posts
okay I've just been there and it was sick, some people had some innaprop dancing, there was a lot of women packages with like default legs, trolls stuff. EDM was like 3/10, it only played like really crappy old songs. I stayed for like 5 mins cause Levels by Avicii just started when I wanted to leave and I like that song so I sat through it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.