Roblox Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start this all off, I've said this many times before, and witnessed others say it, each time is uncensored.
So basically, its Roblox's fault for allowing players to use this language if its not permitted. Yes, I should know better but I was in an argument and got angry.. as per usual.
The other user had said far worse than me, so they deserve a ban too.. They were being highly inappropriate so I reacted.
Though this is a good reason for the ban so I should probably just wait it out.
(I've been on Roblox since 2017, this account was made in 2018)

Just wanted to know if it's a good idea to appeal for the ban or not.
Font Screenshot Darkness Multimedia Number

dead person
i only hate the type of furries that wear fursuits and do things like "rawr" or act like a dog...
There's a person who painted himself to a dog and is pretending to be a dog but furries pretending to be a dog bothers u? People that do this still aren't bad. Just because they say rawr doesnt mean anything it just means they wanna be cute or something idk.
- someone who was once a furry

Registered
Why are you reading this?
There's a person who painted himself to a dog and is pretending to be a dog but furries pretending to be a dog bothers u? People that do this still aren't bad. Just because they say rawr doesnt mean anything it just means they wanna be cute or something idk.
- someone who was once a furry
ahem...
i'll explain.

Furries are terrible in every way possible. The reason behind it is because of the following reasons:
  • Basically zoophiles.
  • Are cringe.
  • They pretend to be animals, like foxes.
  • Most of them are also part of the PNGtuber chaos.
  • They have amazing art skills, but use it for... questionable things.

Now I do have some exceptions to some furries.
These people are the ones who arent that weird with that stuff, like doing actions dogs do. But you also have people like Fundy.
Oh, and don't forget the former furries like you.

Also, its the bloody internet.

dead person
ahem...
i'll explain.

Furries are terrible in every way possible. The reason behind it is because of the following reasons:
  • Basically zoophiles.
  • Are cringe.

Now I do have some exceptions to some furries.
These people are the ones who arent that weird with that stuff, like doing actions dogs do. But you also have people like Fundy.
Oh, and don't forget the former furries like you.

Also, its the bloody internet.
zoophiles and furries are a whole different thing.
Plus ur talking about some part of the fandom. BUT THIS IS IN EVERY FANDOM SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!
Cosplaying is now cringe? They're just doing their hobby unlike you who spends 24/7 talking here.
not all furries are bad most of them are good and some even saved people's life. (Example based on true stuff: some homeless man was getting attacked and furries helped the man)

Tw: really just horrible stuff below this

also people outside started murdering furries and ur most likely supporting that as i can tell by you literally saying furries are zoophiles

Please get a LIFE
And no when i was furry I WAS NOT A ZOOPHILE I AM A LITERAL MINOR
I'm not sad just mad and disappointed

if u wanna say more stuff say it in conversation i don't care anymore :/
also i rlly went all out yo

Registered
Why are you reading this?
zoophiles and furries are a whole different thing.
Plus ur talking about some part of the fandom. BUT THIS IS IN EVERY FANDOM SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!
Cosplaying is now cringe? They're just doing their hobby unlike you who spends 24/7 talking here.
not all furries are bad most of them are good and some even saved people's life. (Example based on true stuff: some homeless man was getting attacked and furries helped the man)

Tw: really just horrible stuff below this

also people outside started murdering furries and ur most likely supporting that as i can tell by you literally saying furries are zoophiles

Please get a LIFE
And no when i was furry I WAS NOT A ZOOPHILE I AM A LITERAL MINOR
I'm not sad just mad and disappointed

if u wanna say more stuff say it in conversation i don't care anymore :/
also i rlly went all out yo
heres a sandwich 馃オ
@Amelia Ananas wanna overthrow the dutch government and commit 1672?

Administrator
Staff since May 2018
  • Basically zoophiles.
  • Are cringe.
Nice, so you're judging an entire culture for reasons most of which only apply to a very small minority of them.
Some of the reasons aren't even problematic, I had this sorta stigma against online communities when I was 8 so I'm afraid to even question how old you are.

Thread locked since the OP got his answer, but stay on topic next time please. Pay attention to the sub-forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.