Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Wait until morning and wake up early to do it

Votes: 3 27.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Everfrost Fan
2,203 Posts
depends on the late work policy, but don't overwork yourself getting it done
the reason why i say this is because my financial math teacher has a policy where every day the work is late = 10% of the grade off (ex: if you're 3 days late and get an 80% on your assignment you get a 50%)

·
Premium Member
7,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the reason why i say this is because my financial math teacher has a policy where every day the work is late = 10% of the grade off (ex: if you're 3 days late and get an 80% on your assignment you get a 50%)
the teachers are nice and have no policy of getting late work in, it counts the same

·
Everfrost Fan
2,203 Posts
the teachers are nice and have no policy of getting late work in, it counts the same
oh then definitely do it when you wake up, you have more energy to do a better job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.