1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Facts Don't Care About Your uhhh
4,145 Posts
guys whats a activate windows? my dad owns this pc tell him to activate it.

i went into the deep by using my floorman skills
do you have any computer skills? because if you do, then you should be able to activate windows
nope dont have any skills.
Oh, so it means that your installation of Windows 10 hasn't been activated by a key, without a key. You can't mess around with the system theme or wallpaper but all other features still work.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

do you have any computer skills? because if you do, then you should be able to activate windows
Oh, so it means that your installation of Windows 10 hasn't been activated by a key, without a key. You can't mess around with the system theme or wallpaper but all other features still work.
i have a wallpaper ?

·
4,145 Posts

i have a wallpaper ?
I meant custom wallpapers.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

i have a wallpaper ?
i have a custom wallpaper.

·
4,145 Posts

i have a wallpaper ?
Pirated version of Windows?

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

i have a wallpaper ?
Pirated version of Windows?
i honestly dont know about computer and stuff. my dad bought this pc for his work and my games in 2018. in the middle of 2020 it got a virus. was later fixed 2 to 3 weeks later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.