Roblox Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

massasushersechrietis 馃拃
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Screenshot Software Technology Electronic device

did this before but with a bunch of explanations as to why i placed the user in their spot
pretend theres a bunch of text here explaining stuff lol idk

only person i kinda have to explain is rypagu425
basically just someone who caused a lot of trouble in the old chat feature about a mod app and blamed coolcats and a few others for the application's fail lol

Registered
View attachment 39288
did this before but with a bunch of explanations as to why i placed the user in their spot

basically just someone who caused a lot of trouble in the old chat feature about a mod app and blamed coolcats and a few others for the application's fail lol
WHAT ABT ME!

View attachment 39288

YOUR BAND

Registered
View attachment 39288

WHAT ABT ME!
Bro tell SleepyMind to add you and stop complaining.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.