Roblox Forum banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Premium member
16,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"With the movement of his hammer, he removed almost all charges that seemed fake. This left "Political". He looked at the first amendment, and he was shocked to find it gone. There was no freedom of speech any more. In his horror, the 79 year old judge had a heart attack. He died on the spot. He was 61 days from retiring."

To think this was what put me on the map in RF... Jesus Christ why did you guys let this slide?

·
Premium member
16,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"With the movement of his hammer, he removed almost all charges that seemed fake. This left "Political". He looked at the first amendment, and he was shocked to find it gone. There was no freedom of speech any more. In his horror, the 79 year old judge had a heart attack. He died on the spot. He was 61 days from retiring."

To think this was what put me on the map in RF... Jesus Christ why did you guys let this slide?
im sorry what
October 2018 I made the world's worst story in history. That's a quote from Part 1. I honestly forgot a bunch of the stuff I put in Part 1 when I made the other parts.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.