Roblox Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
14, coming up to 15 (but sooner than Prowood so I'm cooler)
My birthday is closer to christmas so I get more stuff in a quicker timespan. So I'm cooler
Yeah mine's is 2 weeks from the furthest possible you can get to Christmas so I have enough time to think of more things and I get more by default B)

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
My birthday is closer to christmas so I get more stuff in a quicker timespan. So I'm cooler
Yeah mine's is 2 weeks from the furthest possible you can get to Christmas so I have enough time to think of more things and I get more by default B)
Still, I get a bunch of things December 2, then more on December 25. Anyways, we prep for Bdays/holidays about 9 or so months in advance. Helps get on top of things and helps get on top of the parents.

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
Still, I get a bunch of things December 2, then more on December 25. Anyways, we prep for Bdays/holidays about 9 or so months in advance. Helps get on top of things and helps get on top of the parents.
yeah but when christmas happens i don't have to wait 11 months for more stuff

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I find it a worthy sacrifice, besides the money I get goes to more stuff.

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
yeah, but i'm still older so i'm better than you

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
You'll die before I do.

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
You'll die before I do.
already was betting on that happening whether or not i was older than you

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
You'll die before I do.
Perhaps we should wrap up this convo
Font Computer Multimedia Screenshot Display device

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
You'll die before I do.
Perhaps we should wrap up this convo View attachment 40063
nokay

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.