Roblox Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Photograph Product Font Screenshot Material property

As a result, I started seeing it just once after I entered a Roblox game. However, as soon as I leave and re-enter the game, it persists and begins to damage a random number of textures. I attempted to tweak the launcher by setting the high DPI settings, but it was unsuccessful since graphics kept becoming pixelated when I entered a game. Please lend a hand. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Tried performing an uninstall and reinstall on the Roblox app but nothing works, plus the textures are still pixelated when opening Roblox.

Product Gadget Font Screenshot Output device

Attachments

· Super Moderator
1,508 Posts
try cleaning your pc out with ccleaner and malwarebytes
and tell me your hardware specs
That makes literally no sense. It's not a virus that would be causing display problems in roblox, malware just spies on information on your computer, it doesn't affect your pc graphically. It probably has something to do with his display, or possibly a GPU driver problem. Like reinstalling his GPU drivers may fix his issue. Not checking if he has a virus on his system.

· Registered
Why are you reading this?
1,466 Posts
That makes literally no sense. It's not a virus that would be causing display problems in roblox, malware just spies on information on your computer, it doesn't affect your pc graphically. It probably has something to do with his display, or possibly a GPU driver problem. Like reinstalling his GPU drivers may fix his issue. Not checking if he has a virus on his system.
but a virus could take up processing power, reducing performance

· Super Moderator
1,508 Posts
but a virus could take up processing power, reducing performance
reducing performance isn't going to change anything graphical unless you change the graphic settings to a lower setting. Some viruses will reduce the speed of your computer, and in games but that will only drop the frame rate lower, and possibly cause stuttering. It will not affect the way the graphics look at all. The only way that can be caused is by corrupt graphics card drivers, or outdated video card drivers. Which would need to be fully uninstalled using the program called, "DDU" and reinstalled with the newest video card drivers by the manufactor of your graphics card, like AMD, Nvidia, or intel if you have an integrated GPU, instead of a normal dedicated GPU like most people have.

· Registered
1,466 Posts
reducing performance isn't going to change anything graphical unless you change the graphic settings to a lower setting. Some viruses will reduce the speed of your computer, and in games but that will only drop the frame rate lower, and possibly cause stuttering. It will not affect the way the graphics look at all. The only way that can be caused is by corrupt graphics card drivers, or outdated video card drivers. Which would need to be fully uninstalled using the program called, "DDU" and reinstalled with the newest video card drivers by the manufactor of your graphics card, like AMD, Nvidia, or intel if you have an integrated GPU, instead of a normal dedicated GPU like most people have.
either
1. im not smart
or
2. im not smart

· Super Moderator
1,508 Posts
either
1. im not smart
or
2. im not smart
I wouldn't say either, just more on the lines of uneducated. I've been around computers for over 15 years, and I've built a few. I know my way around computers, and how to troubleshoot certain issues that can arise on people's systems. The more you work on something, the more you'll learn and the more you will know.

· Registered
1,466 Posts
I wouldn't say either, just more on the lines of uneducated. I've been around computers for over 15 years, and I've built a few. I know my way around computers, and how to troubleshoot certain issues that can arise on people's systems. The more you work on something, the more you'll learn and the more you will know.
wise words from the sun tzu of pcs

· Registered
18 Posts
i'm also experiencing this issue but it's prob because i put up some patch to like get more fps in full screen or something
not too much into the graphical issues but it sure does annoy me sometimes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts