Roblox Forum banner
1 - 12 of 13 Posts

· If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
7,260 Posts
Be in an area where there's a little sound, and little echo, you want only your voice to be heard while recording.

If this is a voice-over? Or is this you talking live during gameplay or something?

· Banned
11,473 Posts
don’t use scripts. don’t. if you are, don’t. if you look at my older commentary videos, you’ll see that i had a very robotic sounding voice because i read a script and made it sound one-toned if you get what i mean. you can use simple billet points instead and while recording, improvise.
also, realize that your voice doesn’t matter!!! who cares if you’re a squeaker or your voice sounds weird or something? once i realized that i got more confident in my voice and myself. dunno if that helps too lol.
take this advice from one youtuber to another :)

· If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
7,260 Posts
don't use scripts. don't. if you are, don't. if you look at my older commentary videos, you'll see that i had a very robotic sounding voice because i read a script and made it sound one-toned if you get what i mean. you can use simple billet points instead and while recording, improvise.
also, realize that your voice doesn't matter!!! who cares if you're a squeaker or your voice sounds weird or something? once i realized that i got more confident in my voice and myself. dunno if that helps too lol.
take this advice from one youtuber to another :)
I say don't stick 100% to a script, but having your points writing down can easily keep you on track on what you're trying to tell.

Of course, if you talk a little bit off you'll be fine as long as you keep a flow going and keep the subject.

But I 100% agree with the advice on voices, if you think about people ear your voice all the time, school, your home, your friends, they all heard your voice and have any of them complained about it?

1 - 12 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.