Roblox Forum banner

Are you happy for display names?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
There are many leaks like if you press ESC you can actually see display names. And if you changed your location to Germany and had a display name a month ago, it will come up. Also, i saw someone name Flamingo and JuiceWRLD on a server.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just put a vpn for germany and you can change it there
The method was closed after a hour, it doesn't work anymore.

There are many leaks like if you press ESC you can actually see display names. And if you changed your location to Germany and had a display name a month ago, it will come up. Also, i saw someone name Flamingo and JuiceWRLD on a server.
That method was removed the menu option was added for when we get the option again.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
just put a vpn for germany and you can change it there
The method was closed after a hour, it doesn't work anymore.

That method was removed the menu option was added for when we get the option again.
No.

·
Everfrost Fan
2,152 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.