Roblox Forum banner
1 - 6 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for those of you who know, I am an adult, with a full time job.

Today I wrecked a company vehicle and this is my 1st accident and ticket EVER. I've been with this company for a few years now and the boss made it seem like as bad as it is, accidents happen and I'll get to keep my job. But I still feel so bad and it is really stressing me out that I made such a mistake. I've got a CDL and I drive big trucks all the time, I'm just glad everyone was okay, but I wish I could take it back.

Here is a pic of the accident for those who want to see it. I'm the driver of the truck.

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Facts Don't Care About Your uhhh
4,179 Posts
So for those of you who know, I am an adult, with a full time job.

Today I wrecked a company vehicle and this is my 1st accident and ticket EVER. I've been with this company for a few years now and the boss made it seem like as bad as it is, accidents happen and I'll get to keep my job. But I still feel so bad and it is really stressing me out that I made such a mistake. I've got a CDL and I drive big trucks all the time, I'm just glad everyone was okay, but I wish I could take it back.

Here is a pic of the accident for those who want to see it. I'm the driver of the truck.

View attachment 40147
Accidents happen. I'm glad I haven't had any car accidents. I'm glad no one was injured.

1 - 6 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.