Roblox Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Backstory: So i was in a game called “Pls Donate With Fake Money” and was spamming “I NEED ROBUX” and then someone REPORTED me TWENTY times for SCAMMING!!! And i was very scared because I thought i whould get BANNED! But i wonder “how long?” And i said in the chat “How #### #### # get banned from roblox if someone spam reports me 20 times for scamming even though i was only spamming?” And no one replied. So im asking the fourms this question so i can know how long i may be banned for.

·
Registered
demo main
2,057 Posts
It really depends on what you did.

Spamming isn't really something that will get your account deleted, unless you repeat it multiple times to the point everyone thinks you're a scam bot or something. The worst that will happen is a 3-day ban.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Don't worry bud
People accused of me hacking a lot of times
I probably got reported more than 120 times
I am still here, I am still alive

·
dead person
3,340 Posts
for me if this happened to me I'd get no warning or a ban cause somehow roblox just defends me or something i dunno. But i think you're either getting a warning or a 1 day ban just like vanpuffelen said

·
MKunderscoreXR
IKEA superiority 😍
2,878 Posts
Backstory: So i was in a game called “Pls Donate With Fake Money” and was spamming “I NEED ROBUX” and then someone REPORTED me TWENTY times for SCAMMING!!! And i was very scared because I thought i whould get BANNED! But i wonder “how long?” And i said in the chat “How #### #### # get banned from roblox if someone spam reports me 20 times for scamming even though i was only spamming?” And no one replied. So im asking the fourms this question so i can know how long i may be banned for.
Reporting more than once will not increase your chance of getting banned. The worst that can happen is that you get a warning.

• Helpful
Reactions: caci

·
Registered
3 Posts
reporting dosent do crap i think

·
dead person
3,340 Posts
reporting dosent do crap i think
i got banned for 1 day for "exploiting" even tho all i did was ruin someone's map cause i got into an argument cuz someone started it and i got demoted or something idk anymore. They forgot to remove me as the builder so i ruined their map. Sometimes they work but mine was a pretty stupid reason.

·
Registered
Why are you reading this?
1,455 Posts
i got banned for 1 day for "exploiting" even tho all i did was ruin someone's map cause i got into an argument cuz someone started it and i got demoted or something idk anymore. They forgot to remove me as the builder so i ruined their map. Sometimes they work but mine was a pretty stupid reason.
they forgor 💀

1 - 12 of 12 Posts