Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- A character who is supposed to be the real-life parody of Peter Griffin
- Name's gonna be something like what he is based off of but changed to avoid copyright (EX: Peterson Griffison, Pete Griff)
- Has Peter's voice
- Usually wears Peter Griffin's clothes
- Whenever he says something like "This remind me of...", he whips out a portable TV set and a DVD player and spends a couple minutes trying to run the DVD of exactly what he referenced. He also forces the people around him to watch it.
- Doesn't have a family; dude just walks around.
- Will pop up or appear in the most unexpected situations or locations.
- An idea where the 9th circle of hell is basically a bunch of Satans (Devils, Lucifiers, etc) arguing who is the real deal.
- Each Satan is directly based off of an interpretation of him from another media (book/movie/tv show/video game/ etc).
- The real Satan is among them, but every single one of them is convinced they're the real one.
- They all sit around a wooden table in a normal looking office room.
- Each day they get violent, and by that I mean chairs get thrown and stuff.
- Anybody who ends up here has to watch them behind a glass window argue for the rest of their eternity.
- I feel like this idea fits well as punishment for Lucifer, who is supposedly the prideful one
- A whole new unique color appeared in the world
- Randomly replaces the color of anything with it as the world corrects itself.
- Some people begin to notice it and begin researching it
- Others begin to get frustrated, as now there's another color to slap onto the ROY G. BIV acronym.
- Due to its sudden appearance, people begin to question its origin.
- Eventually, the whole world goes crazy since the new color goes against color theory.
- The world implodes idk.