Votes: 5 50.0%
  • real 500 euros

Votes: 5 50.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,329 Posts
Nobody will leave that much money sitting on the street for no reason
Unless it was accidental tho, I've found all sorts of things lying down on the ground because someone dropped them without noticing or forgot them there, I don't pick up the stuff because it feels weird.
Unless there's a very rich or very forgetful person walking around, most people ensure that they don't lose or drop something that's that much money

·
Read Only
19,816 Posts
Unless it was accidental tho, I've found all sorts of things lying down on the ground because someone dropped them without noticing or forgot them there, I don't pick up the stuff because it feels weird.
Unless there's a very rich or very forgetful person walking around, most people ensure that they don't lose or drop something that's that much money
what if they drop their whole wallaet

·
Super Moderator
4,329 Posts
Unless the money somehow fell out of the wallet while it was all folded and pressed into it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the bills without picking up the wallet and opening it

as well as op saying he only just looked at it for 3 seconds, I doubt he picked it up and looked in unless he was lying about that

·
Read Only
19,816 Posts
Unless the money somehow fell out of the wallet while it was all folded and pressed into it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the bills without picking up the wallet and opening it

as well as op saying he only just looked at it for 3 seconds, I doubt he picked it up and looked in unless he was lying about that
I'm not talking about OP, I'm talking about in general, 500 euros seem too much to be just lying on the ground

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.